MIDDLE EAST BUILD OUT OPTIONS
Papa Murphy’s Middle East
We offer various store models based on market size, local requirements and customer needs. Each store model has its own pre-determined plan and is based on required corporate designs and graphics.
We are able to build locations that are suitable for malls as well as mega malls such as Yas and World Trade Center malls in Abu Dhabi, where sit down dining is offered.
At Papa Murphy’s, the food remains the focus. Our guests are able to see their pizza made directly in-front of them, fresh and hand-made.
Beyond the food we offer:
- We are a family from the region, who understands the culture and business dynamics of the MENA region.
- Expertise and experience of being the 5th Largest Pizza Chain in America.
- Collaboration, partnership and a willingness to work with our partners towards constant improvement.
- A unique real estate foot print across the region.
- A competitive ROI.
- A proven turnover.
- A franchisor and partner who understands the business from a store level.
- A non-corporate, no red tape approach.
- Responsible build-out costs.
- No fryers or freezers and therefore, fewer hassles.
OPEN COUNTRIES for FRANCHISING
We are currently seeking candidates interested in country-rights for the following countries:
- Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Kindly continue on to the next section, INITIAL FRANCHISE REQUEST, should you be interested.
If you are not in North America and do not see an area in which you have interest, please contact James Perkins: email@example.com
- Applicants from competitive pizza brands will not be considered.
- In-country representation is a must.
- Five to ten years of existing F&B partners or retailers with similar experience.
- Preferred experience with Western F&B brands.
- Passion for the industry.
- Transparency, profit mindedness and a no nonsense approach to business.
- Collaboration, Commission & Trust.
- A willingness to learn and take on the Papa Murphy’s approach and company culture.
- A proven track record of working with a franchisor, successful brand management, CRM or Menu Management with a keen eye towards Operations.
- Understanding and appreciation of a commissioned franchisor/franchisee relationship.
- While experience and working with leading franchisors is a prerequisite, a lack of synergy between both parties is a deal breaker.
- Operates one or more multi-unit chains in either food, convenience or retail.
- Existing operations and marketing infrastructure.
- Proven track record in successful brand management.
- History of working/franchising with other brands or a displayed willingness to learn franchising with us.
- Understands, accepts, values and works to foster a collaborative and positive Franchisor and Master Franchisee relationship.
- Understands the need for and the system-wide benefit for, multi-country brand consistency.
- Up-to-date experience with: Site selection, lease negotiation, build out, etc.
- Willingness to position or recruit a skilled manager that interacts with the Papa Murphy’s New Store Opening Team from the onset.
Required Business Plan
As part of the approval process, a written business plan for the county of interest will be required.
This plan should include:
- Background of existing company.
- Reason for Interest in Papa Murphy’s.
- Demographic and Socio-economic support behind choice for this country and Papa Murphy’s.
- Financial Capability.
- Suggested areas of country for development.
- Suggested number of restaurants.
- Backgrounds on key management Individuals.
- A dedicated contact for Papa Murphy’s.
- A concluding statement as to “Why your company should represent Papa Murphy’s"
- Visit to Dubai; the prospect is required to visit our Headquarters in Dubai, stores and people. This is a two-day, one night event.
- Visit to Prospect. This is normally a two-day, one night event, but is dependent on the prospect’s needs and timeline.
PAPA MURPHY’S UNDERTAKING
At MAM Food Co., we understand the need to carry out your due diligence. In addition to the information available over the net, we strongly recommend visiting our global restaurants and spending some time with Jim Perkins, our VP of International Development, and Hussein Maghrabi, one of the owners of MAM Food Co.
Our desire is to sell the rights to countries. In some cases, we may consider developing an agreement in a geographic region within a country. Nevertheless, a 3-store development plan is a minimum requirement for any franchisee.
INTERNATIONAL APPROVAL PROCESS
Jim Perkins, our Vice President of International Development for Papa Murphy’s, will be available to you during the due-diligence process, providing the required guidance and assistance to keep the conversation moving; consequently he will be MAM Food Co's reference point during the screening and decision making procedures.